Raka Supports Mental Health Helpline with Sitawa Wafula and here are some cheese facts that can make a small difference to a big life.
- 4 out of 5 experts say Cheese is good for you.
- Did you know that the fat in Cheese helps digest more nutrients in our body?
- Cheese is a good source of protein, because it contains sodium.
- Eating Blue Cheese helps with the consumption of saturated fat and you can fight heart disease better.
- Cheese is a great choice of calcium for children, all cheese contains this essential mineral.
- Did you know that it is a good idea to eat Cheese after a meal as it neutralises mouth acids and helps minimise tooth decay.
- Nutrition is often neglected in Mental Health. Make a change and seek out a better diet. Cheese is good for you.
- Ladies, good news did you know that Cheese can give you a relief on your PMS Symptoms?
- Thinking of losing weight? Cheese is a great source to burn the fats and keep you going.
- Cheese is a particularly good cancer-fighter.
Get support today send a Free SMS to the Mental Health Support Line 22214 or log on to Sitawa Wafula’s Blog for more information.